Accommodation Night Draw for two
We invite you to participate in our raffle with the hashtag #IPreferDelfinesHotel #DelfinesHote and win an Accommodation Night for two people in a Superior Room.
- Be a fan of Delfines Hotel & Convention Center on Facebook and Instagram.
- Sign up for the data form to enter the raffle.
- Comment with the hashtag #IPreferDelfinesHotel #DelfinesHotel and tag 3 people in the post.
- The winner's name will be published on the hotel's Fanpage on Wednesday, September 25.
Delfines Hotel & Convention Center conditions:
- It is strictly forbidden to use offensive, inappropriate or discriminatory language, violating these conditions disables you as a winner of the draw.
- Draw valid for Metropolitan Lima from Wednesday September 11 to Monday September 23 for over 18 years.
- To win the raffle you must meet the conditions mentioned in the raffle rules.
- The prize is non-refundable, has no commercial value, is not revalidable or transferable to third parties.
- The prize will be valid from September 23 to October 19, subject to prior reservation.
Our latest news
This December 31, receive the year 2020 and enjoy the end of the year party represents the moment in which a recount of the achievements and life lessons is made, in turn the welcome to the new year that makes its way, full of promises and goals to fulfill; between music and fun.
The South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL) announced that on Saturday, November 23rdour capital will host the Copa Libertadores final, the most significant football event in the region. The Estadio Monumental, with a capacity just over 80,000, has been confirmed to host the River Plate vs. Flamengo teams, as well as all the fans who will arrive in Lima for this vibrant sporting event.
Every day, work breakfasts have become more important among executives who wish to have less formal meetings with their work teams, clients or media, among others; becoming a good way to disconnect from the office routine.
One of the greatest pleasures is to enjoy a good meal, and this is taken into account at Delfines Hotel & Convention Center, where the combinations of gourmet haute cuisineturn its main restaurant, Delphos Bistró, into the ideal place to please and satisfy the most demanding palates.
Peru is plenty of incredible places. In its capital you will find many hidden places that are worth visiting in order to enjoy pleasant moments, relax, or simply get delighted by the wonderful views that Lima has due to its location close to the Pacific Ocean and its perfect climate.
With an original parade inspired by the character of SpongeBob, the designer from Cusco Edward Venero, inaugurated the Lima Fashion Week in the Atlantis room (room with underwater tunnel), turning it into a stage full of color, music and bubbles That surprised all attendees. In a tribute to the twenty years of creation of the Nickelodeon icon, the collaboration presented trends such as tye die, neon colors and oversized garments.